Wrongly accounting treatment & GST Code

Dear Expert,

Last year i am wrongly recorded Deemed Supply for profit from sales of shares where it is supposed to be Out Of Scope.

For example;
Dr. Cash                                                                   106,000
Cr. Profit From Sale of Shares                                  100,000
Cr. Output Tax (DS)                                                              6,000

Since we are already finished our audited account. My Question is;

1. Can i reverse the Output Tax transaction and recognise the profit  in this year? in term of GST rules, is this allowed?

2.  Do i have to inform the RMC about this matter or just make a reversal transaction in account.

I really hope anyone can help me to answer this question.

Asked on May 30, 2017 2017-05-30 02:59:09 Business (商家)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

1. You may refer to your auditor regarding the profit to recognize in this year. In GST part, yes you may reverse the transaction in current year.

2. You may use your TAP to make amendments for your GST03. Once approved RMCD will notify you. However, this may subject to RMCD desk audit in order to clarify the transactions is genuine or not. Then only they may refund you the excess output tax paid earlier.

Answered on June 2, 2017. 2017-06-02 08:10:25
Add Comment

I hope somebody can help me to answer this?

Answered on June 1, 2017. 2017-06-01 03:54:14
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.