Wrong Tax Code


I would like to ask regarding Tax Code.

I’d wrongly put Tax Code TX-S where supposedly BL. The payment voucher already did for GST Submission.

So, I’d been asked our account software and they said need to do Journal Entry to amend.

Thus, what the Journal Entry for Tax Code amendment?

Thank you for a fast answer.

Asked on March 23, 2018 2018-03-23 07:17:35 Business (商家)
Add Comment
3 Answer(s)

You just have to reverse your original double entry through journal and this time put in the correct tax code.

Answered on March 23, 2018. 2018-03-23 07:28:59
Add Comment

Can you show me in a detail how to record?

Really appreciate. thank you so much

Answered on March 23, 2018. 2018-03-23 08:41:28
Add Comment

You list done your original accounting double entry which you have mentioned wrongly taken up.

Answered on March 24, 2018. 2018-03-24 01:33:38
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.