What tax code for Sponsor fee ?

of i buy some food & sundry good (shampoo,soap) from market for given to Rumah Warga Tua, Rumah anak Yatim what tax code i can use ? Cause some item is SR can we claim tax ?

Asked on September 20, 2015 2015-09-20 00:57:07 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

YES, you can claim the input tax and the tax code is TX for buying all this stuff.

However, if the total amount(exclude GST) is more than  RM500(Gift rule), then you need to account output tax when it is given way for free without issue a tax invoice. Output tax code is DS (Deemed supply).

Answered on September 20, 2015. 2015-09-20 02:33:42

Thank you

on September 20, 2015. 2015-09-20 14:31:33
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.