what is the tax code for residential property expenses (owned by company) which is vacant (does not generate income)

for Construction Company

Asked on October 26, 2016 2016-10-26 05:12:44 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

TX-RE and TX-N43 depending on the expenses.

Answered on November 12, 2016. 2016-11-12 08:34:30
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.