We received Tax Invoice from supplier with the tax code TX-RE.  When we take up this tax invoices in the Purchase Book, what tax code should we use?

Asked on July 5, 2017 2017-07-05 01:39:45 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

I assume TX-RE is in the supplier’s invoice, so it is for the supplier’s use.

Thus, you can treat it normally.

PS: You can advice the supplier to use SR instead. TX is, in common practice, used in his purchases and not supplies

Answered on July 5, 2017. 2017-07-05 03:09:09
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.