Training Overseas

For invoices received from foreign countries (training in say, London), should we declare? if yes, where?

Asked 6 days ago 2018-12-05 14:52:39 Business (商家)
Add Comment
8 Answer(s)

No need.

Answered 6 days ago. 2018-12-06 03:28:02
Add Comment

But if you engaged a foreign trainer to have the training in Malaysia then it falls under imported service.

Answered 6 days ago. 2018-12-06 03:30:29
Add Comment

what about invoices for
1.  car rental overseas (directors rent car to attend forum/seminars)
2.  buy software licenses / renewal of software licences?

Answered 2 days ago. 2018-12-09 13:58:10
Add Comment

Is there GST in their invoices?  Overseas normally charged VAT and is not claimable in Malaysia.

Answered 2 days ago. 2018-12-10 01:29:06
Add Comment

for the car rental they have vat charges

but for the software licences and cloud maintenance have no gst/vat.

how do we account for these 2 different scenario?

Answered 1 day ago. 2018-12-10 09:17:44
Add Comment

Then in that case cannot claim.

Answered 16 hours ago. 2018-12-11 00:19:49
Add Comment

what tax code should we use for this?

Answered 13 hours ago. 2018-12-11 03:08:49
Add Comment

You can use OP.

Answered 13 hours ago. 2018-12-11 03:23:07
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.