The company tax unvoice address should based on business registered address or correspondence address?

If company registered addresss not same as correspodence adddress, then which address should i use for issuing my tax invoice? Furthermore, which address should my supplier bill me?

Asked on May 4, 2018 2018-05-04 13:28:53 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Tax Invoice should have the same address as with the registered with GST unless you registered for branch registration.  In order for you to claim full input tax credit, it is advisable to have all the requirements for a full tax invoice.  Inform your suppliers to follow the rules.

Answered on May 5, 2018. 2018-05-05 02:12:44
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.