Tax codes for expenses incurred in overseas

e.g: petrol expenses, taxi & bus tickets, toll, parking, as well as others, which are incurred in China but claim petty cash reimbursement in Malaysia.

Asked on January 14, 2017 2017-01-14 06:30:39 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)


Answered on January 16, 2017. 2017-01-16 01:36:53
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.