Tax code for invoice from lawyer firm

Lawyer firm gave us a tax invoice for an agreement of contract work between our company and the developer.

What tax code should we use? TX? TX-IES?

Asked on March 26, 2018 2018-03-26 03:33:39 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)


Answered on March 26, 2018. 2018-03-26 07:39:28
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.