Tax Code for Foreign worker salary?

Due to the make sure the accounts done in the consistency way,
I have followed the previous accountant group foreign worker salary in contract wages accounts  , can I check what is the tax code should I put?
NR or NIL?

Asked on April 25, 2018 2018-04-25 09:46:00 Consumer (消费者)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

You can put either one of these : OP, NR (if you out-source the foreign workers from a non-GST registered Agent), leave it blank (NIL) or use your accounting GL code.

Answered on April 26, 2018. 2018-04-26 00:26:40
Add Comment

Thank you very much.

Answered on April 26, 2018. 2018-04-26 00:50:08
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.