Tax Code

Last month expenses incurred & tax code i put BL , now i received supplier CN for bill adjustment, what tax code should i put ?  ( BL or AJP) ? Please advice . Thanks.

Asked on March 30, 2017 2017-03-30 03:35:58 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)


Answered on March 30, 2017. 2017-03-30 06:05:30
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.