Staff claim

Hi, i would like to ask, if staff claim the accommodation with tax inv but personal name and personal address.
This is not a valid tax inv for a company, so we will pay him the amount exclusive GST.
What is the correct Tax Code should i put?

Example :
Tax Inv amount : RM 100 + RM 6.00 (GST) = RM 106.00
we only pay him RM 100.00, what is the tax code for this RM100? is it OP?

Asked on December 24, 2016 2016-12-24 04:23:42 Business (商家)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

Yes, tax code is OP.
Can you explain why the reason you do not pay your staff claim for the GST incurred?
In this case you underpaid your staff.

Answered on December 27, 2016. 2016-12-27 02:22:20

Because we have informed all our staff that need to submit a full tax invoice when doing claim.
but they fail to do so.

Is case like this allowed? Is it break the law? or will customs query us?

on December 29, 2016. 2016-12-29 04:40:25
Add Comment

It depends on the Audit Customs Officer.

Answered on December 29, 2016. 2016-12-29 06:05:06
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.