Sponsorship in monetary term

My Company request sponsor in monetary term from suppliers. No advertisement or promotion was held. Do i  need to issue tax invoice, debit note or just a receipt to my suppliers? What is the tax code that i should use?

Asked on November 7, 2017 2017-11-07 01:24:19 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

If the suppliers pay you in cash, then it is not subject to GST.  Just issue either a normal invoice or receipt will do.  Tax code is OS.

Answered on November 7, 2017. 2017-11-07 02:20:49
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.