Can i claim input tax for buy a second hand motor ?

Asked on March 13, 2017 2017-03-13 04:11:28 Business (商家)
Add Comment
4 Answer(s)

Please specify clearly the word ‘motor’.  Is it machinery motor spare parts or motor vehicles?

Answered on March 13, 2017. 2017-03-13 05:58:02

2nd hand motorbike

on March 13, 2017. 2017-03-13 06:02:32
Add Comment

If you have a Tax Invoice then you can claim.

Answered on March 13, 2017. 2017-03-13 07:49:30

OK thanks

on March 13, 2017. 2017-03-13 08:40:40
Add Comment

If there is no tax invoice issued then you are not able to claim input tax credit.  Tax code is NR (if the supplier is a non-GST registered person) or TX-NC (if the supplier is a GST registered person).

Answered on December 16, 2017. 2017-12-16 06:45:28

If the normal invoice no showing the gst amt, but is registered gst  person.  The gst amount we key in 0 (TX-NC)?

on March 7, 2018. 2018-03-07 16:22:23
Add Comment


Answered on March 8, 2018. 2018-03-08 00:45:20
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.