Runner fees

Hi my enquiry is what tax code to use for runner fees. This fee paid to runner to pay jpj services like motor vehicles registration, booking number and paying road tax.

Thx in advance

Asked on April 14, 2018 2018-04-14 09:20:19 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

is your runner GST registered person? if  NO- just NR.
if yes, ask Tax invoice from him and claim TX/ or choose not to claim TX-NC

Answered on April 15, 2018. 2018-04-15 19:22:29
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.