Hi Expert, my Company did not have the tenancy agreement with landlord. If the premises is use for business purpose, can the input tax for utility expenses to be claim?

Asked on March 12, 2018 2018-03-12 03:25:52 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

If the utility bills are in the name of the GST registered person, then can claim input tax credit unless the terms and conditions are stated in the Tenancy Agreement.

Answered on March 12, 2018. 2018-03-12 06:40:04
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.