Rent Residential House for Non-Business Purpose

I am a sole proprietor and also a registered person. I have rent one of my condominium to a person and it’s for non-business purpose.

Where should i issue the tax invoice?
Can i combine with my sole proprietor account?
Which column to show in GST 03?

Asked on April 10, 2017 2017-04-10 03:31:26 Business (商家)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

1.  All type of residential property owner are not subject to GST.   We cannot issue tax invoice for the exempt supply. Normal invoice will do.
2.  No.
3.  Field 12: Total Value of Exempt Supplies in Form GST-03.

Answered on April 11, 2017. 2017-04-11 09:20:50
Add Comment

How if the property i rented out is commercial lot?
How should i treat the entry and GST 03?

Answered on April 12, 2017. 2017-04-12 03:02:42
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.