overstated input tax

1. If just found have overstated input tax on 2 year ago, how to make amend ?
2. If found have mistake on TX, shall NR for that bills, how to amend it at past year form 3?

Asked on May 7, 2018 2018-05-07 07:32:23 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

This is a very long time transactions and in order to make amendment, please refer or consult the GST Officer at the Customs near your place on this matter.

Answered on May 8, 2018. 2018-05-08 02:01:23
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.