medication for staff

Hi, may i know if we buy Eye Drops, Dettol, hansaplast etc.. at office for staffs, can we claim the input tax?

Asked on January 19, 2016 2016-01-19 03:21:47 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

No. Tax code is BL.

Answered on January 19, 2016. 2016-01-19 16:01:00
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.