Local Company (LC) made purchase from LMW supplier, and LC requested LMW to export the goods to Overseas customer (OC)

What is the tax code for :
1. LC purchase from LMW ?
2. LC invoice to OC ?

Asked on June 6, 2018 2018-06-06 04:47:27 Business (商家)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

Before 1/6/2018, all export must have Customs Form K2 and the tax code is ZRE.  Even if the exporter is a LMW holder, export tax code is also ZRE.

Answered on June 7, 2018. 2018-06-07 03:18:53
Add Comment

Assuming the transactions are carried out after 1/6/2018 :

  1. LC purchase from LMW ? Tax code ZP.
  2. LC invoice to OC ? Tax code either ZRE or OP.
Answered on June 6, 2018. 2018-06-06 08:25:30

How about before 1/6/2018? and  in which situation LC invoice to OC can be ZRE? I heard previously ZRE can only be used if the exporter is under name LC, what if the exporter is LMW? is it OP?


on June 7, 2018. 2018-06-07 01:26:24
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.