Item Wrong Attach with Price.


There is one invoice with amount of about 8000, but the item in the invoice was supposed to be FOC from the company as my company has reached the target, so the company issued me a credit note to be knocked off with the wrongly-issued invoice. Is that count as discount?

Thank you in advance.

Asked on April 23, 2018 2018-04-23 07:26:32 Consumer (消费者)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

No.  It should be treated as amount over-charged.  Supplier should issue credit note.

Answered on April 23, 2018. 2018-04-23 09:03:12


The company has issued me a credit note. Which account should I debit in as it is not ‘Discount Received’?

on April 23, 2018. 2018-04-23 12:08:44
Add Comment

Your accounting double entry is as follows :
DR. Supplier – tax code OP
CR. The earlier entry for purchase or expense account – tax code is TX

Answered on April 24, 2018. 2018-04-24 01:10:15
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.