Invoice problem

I have one invoice in Dec’17 which the amount is zero and I don’t know why, then I couldn’t post to accounting. I have submitted GST for period Oct-Dec. What should I do now? Is there other way to do besides than amendment?

Asked on April 3, 2018 2018-04-03 02:12:32 Business (商家)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

You can request for amendment to your GST returns from the GST Officer at the Customs near your place.

Answered on April 3, 2018. 2018-04-03 08:34:22

If do amendment, there will be penalty right?

on April 7, 2018. 2018-04-07 01:10:56
Add Comment

Not really.  It depends on what source of amendment.  Normally there will be no penalty on minor error or amendment.  If you want to be sure whether there is any penalty, the best way is to consult the GST Officer at the Customs near your place before you proceed to go for the amendment.

Answered on April 7, 2018. 2018-04-07 05:27:51


on April 10, 2018. 2018-04-10 08:28:12
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.