Inter-company advance, IES, OS, ZP or OP?

What tax code do I put when received/payment fund to inter-company?

Dr. Inter-Company [ZP or OP]
Cr. Bank

Dr. Bank
Cr. Inter-Company [IES or OS]

Asked on April 10, 2018 2018-04-10 01:43:27 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

If you are not a mixed supplier, use tax code OS for loan / advance received from inter-company and OP for loan / advanced to inter-company.

Answered on April 10, 2018. 2018-04-10 05:45:51

Thanks for the clarification.

on April 10, 2018. 2018-04-10 06:13:28
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.