Input tax for company’s event for a mixed supplier

What tax code should I use for company’s event (eg. annual dinner) if I’m a mixed supplier, assuming the event is attended by staffs only? TX-S or TX-RE?

Asked on September 29, 2016 2016-09-29 03:47:44 Business (商家)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

What GST accounting software are you using?

Answered on October 1, 2016. 2016-10-01 08:41:05

TX – means that all the expenses incurred for the event are claimable regardless of I’m a mixed supplier?

I’m using Autocount Accounting Software.

on October 4, 2016. 2016-10-04 02:21:47
Add Comment

If your GST Accounting software use TX-S as a replacement for TX then proceed to use that.

Answered on October 4, 2016. 2016-10-04 06:13:42
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.