How to change the monthly taxable period to quarterly?

Hi, i would like to ask, how i want to change my taxable period from monthly to quarterly?

Asked on December 29, 2016 2016-12-29 06:03:45 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You need to refer to the GST Officer at the Customs near your place.

Answered on January 3, 2017. 2017-01-03 03:02:16
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.