Hi, May in know if my company help staff to buy insurance (P.A) , can i claim the input tax?

Asked on May 7, 2018 2018-05-07 01:03:43 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You cannot claim input tax credit.  Personal Accident Insurance (PA) is a blocked item – tax code is BL.

Answered on May 7, 2018. 2018-05-07 02:00:07
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.