Handphone bills issued under Employee name

Can company still claim input tax from handphone bills issued under employee name?

Asked on May 29, 2017 2017-05-29 06:09:23 Consumer (消费者)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Yes you can claim input tax for handphone bills under the employee’s name.

Answered on May 30, 2017. 2017-05-30 09:09:27
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.