Hand Carry Goods to Malaysia

In last year, our man hand carried some goods from China to Malaysia. But then when I need to key in the invoice into system, what code should I put for the items as there are no GST for the goods and my man paid them with RMB.

Asked on January 13, 2018 2018-01-13 04:01:04 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Temporary import of goods for repair and then re-export out, it is under Relief Supply (RS).  You can download from the Customs website and refer to GST Guide on Relief Supply to see which category it falls into.

Answered on January 13, 2018. 2018-01-13 06:35:03
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.