GST Tax Code: BL(6%)
This refers to GST incurred by a business but GST registered trader is not allowed to claim input tax incurred.
The expenses are as following:
- The supply to or importation of a passenger car; The hiring of passenger car
- Club subscription fees (including transfer fee) charged by sporting and recreational clubs;
- Medical and personal accident insurance premiums by your staff
- Medical expenses incurred by your staff.
- Benefits provided to the family members or relatives of your staff;
- Entertainment expenses to a person other than employee and existing customer except entertainment expenses incurred by a person who is in the business of providing entertainment.
GST-03 Field : N/A
Answered on July 7, 2015. 2015-07-07 05:50:12