GST Adjustment (for car maintenance and AR bad debt relief)

Hi Experts.

I made some mistakes in claiming the below GST:

1) Car maintenance for passenger – I put the wrong tax code TX-S, but suppose to be BL. How should I make correction double entry for this one?

2) Claiming AR bad debts relief which is outstanding for more than 6 months. Should I make any journal adjustment for this? If yes, what is the double entry like?

Thanks in advance.

Asked on December 26, 2017 2017-12-26 00:51:24 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

I would suggest you consult the GST Officer at the Customs near your place since you have submitted the returns for that tax reporting month.

Answered on December 26, 2017. 2017-12-26 06:00:03
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.