CP58 要上报GST 吗?

我想请问,如果我的公司reached target, supplier free 一个trip,然后出一张CP58给公司,那个entry 我应该要怎么进,GST需要做什么吗?

Asked on April 10, 2018 2018-04-10 07:57:04 Business (商家)
Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

That means you have received income under Form CP58 as an agent, etc. Your audit firm is correct and as far as GST is concerned, you have to account for GST under Deemed Supply (DS) since the total amount is above RM500.00 according to Gift Rules.

The calculation for GST Deemed Supply is as follows :  RM8,248.00 (i.e. RM7,863.00 + RM200.00 + RM185.00) / 106 x 6 = RM466.87 is the amount you should pay as output tax to Customs.

Answered on April 11, 2018. 2018-04-11 00:51:47

Thank you for your reply.

on April 11, 2018. 2018-04-11 05:10:14
Add Comment

Form CP58 is for reporting to LHDNM.

Answered on April 10, 2018. 2018-04-10 09:09:19

Yes. I will taken in to my account and report as other income / Travelling Expenses.

Travel packeges : RM 7863
Aeon Voucher : RM 200
Gift (wine) : RM 185

The Total amount is as above and it over RM 500.00 as gift rules.
My audit firm request me to declare the amount with DS code.
I need to pay for the GST form the amount RM 466.87.

And it is for income year 2017. So I also need to do Amendment (GST-03) for Month OCT-DEC 2017. Pay the extra GST amount and waiting penalty from GST dept.

on April 10, 2018. 2018-04-10 10:17:37
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.