(commercial property) May i know we should issue tax invoice to tenant monthly or when rental income received?

1 Answer(s)

If you are a GST registered person and rental income is part of your business activity then you have to issued Tax Invoice and charge GST accordingly.
Issue tax invoice on monthly if you collect rental on monthly basis.

Answered on March 4, 2017. 2017-03-04 02:07:45
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.