Buy electrical item at electrical shop for office use, received tax invoice with our company name, telephone no. & without our company address, can i claim the GST amount?

Asked on March 10, 2018 2018-03-10 09:04:59 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

I think there should be no problem.  It will be better to ask the supplier to re-issue the tax invoice with the full address and indicate it as “Duplicate” for you to claim input tax credit.

Answered on March 12, 2018. 2018-03-12 05:56:25
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.