Advance payment to supplier

How to account advance payment to supplier?
Made payment to supplier on July but supplier issue tax invoice on Aug, thus the input tax should record in July or Aug?

Asked on August 17, 2016 2016-08-17 03:14:58 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

in August. When you hold Tax Invoice on hand….

Answered on August 17, 2016. 2016-08-17 03:55:40
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.