About rental received.

Rental Received should under A/R invoice(not printed) or Tax Invoice? Because I want to print out the tax invoice and send to my customer to received my rental. But it is other income, so which one is suitable for me? Thanks for answering me. * I am using autocount system

Asked on November 9, 2016 2016-11-09 03:31:23 Business (商家)
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

If you are a GST registered person and rental income is part of your business activity then you have to issued Tax Invoice and charge GST accordingly.

Answered on November 9, 2016. 2016-11-09 03:51:23
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.