6gst.com is a Question and Answer site for Malaysians to exchange info & knowledge on GST in Malaysia.
It's a FREE platform built to pull together people that need the answers and the people that have the answers.
We hope that with your help, we will build a library of detailed answers to all the important questions about GST.
Here is how we can do it together.
Questions are grouped by subjects to make it easy to find.
- A question can have many tags for its relevant topics.
- Click tag to see list of questions tagged, or browse the Tag list
- Category indicates which group of people is the question for.
- Whether it concerns Consumer (消费者) or Business (商家).
Here's a few way for you to follow up on the questions easily
Follow Question & Get Notified
- Follow a question & get notified by email if there is any new answer. Just mouse over the question and click the icon .
- Unfollow by clicking over the same place.
See all the questions you are involved
- Go to My Profile - mouse over your username at the right top corner of the site & click the first item in menu.
- Beneath your profile info, there are 3 tabs that list the questions you raised, the question you answered and the questions you are following.
This site is all about getting answers. It's not a discussion forum. There's no chit-chat.
- Specific question on GST rate/calculation
- GST Submission
Don't ask about
- Anything not directly related to GST
- Request for polls, opinions, discussions, etc
Tell us which answers are useful to make the site more useful
- Good answer can be voted up & rise to the top by clicking . (Undo by clicking it again)
- Bad answer can be voted down & pushed to the bottom by clicking .
Accept the Best Answer
- The person who asked the question can choose the best answer that he/she accepts by clicking
- It will then rise up to the top. The question will also be marked "Answered" in the list outside.
- Comment on either the question or answer when you need clarification or giving feedbacks to people
- Click on the link "Comment " on either the question or answer to comment.
The world of GST is deadly confusing. Your answer might be the only source that can help all the people that are affected by that question. How can you give the best help?
- Give the answer upfront in the simple & clear way (yes/no etc)
- Try to use simple language so that people can understand you
- Whenever possible, include the source of your answer and further reference from authority.
Sometimes, the SME businesses need more than just a few lines of guide on GST. We encourage GST service provider to
- Answer as many questions that are relevant to your expertise. You can find them by tags or by searching related keywords.
- Put up a good profile of yourself and the help you can provide further. Edit Your Profile now.
- You will gain points for your contribution (by giving good answers etc). We will reward the member with high points with better privileges to promote themselves.
- Advertise your services/products upfront and directly in the answer
- Openly ask people to contact you for answer
- Talk bad about other products or services in the answer
Need More Help ?
Still confused or want to know more?
Come tell us all your questions, we will answer for ourselves this time :)